Rasmara Industrial Group, as one of the reputable companies in the field of contracting, designing, construction and execution of industrial projects (EPC Contractor) by creating process-oriented thinking, a significant step towards improving the quality of services, improving environmental performance, safety, occupational health, as well as considering the customer (stakeholder) at the forefront by satisfying the demands, satisfaction and trust of employers, commits to the following principals:
– Observance of national and international standards, enhance technical knowledge, innovation
– Maintain and upgrade the quality of provided services in accordance with the requirements and desires of employers
– Continuous improvement of the quality level of work to access the new and major markets
– Providing conditions for cooperation and partnership with reputable companies in the region and the world
– Development of quality of culture and expansion of organizational values
– Purposeful and practical training of employees in order to continuously improve all processes and activities of the company and promote the teamwork activities
– Improving the morale and motivation of employees by attracting their participation and upgrading the quality of work
– Incident prevention, maintaining and promoting the safety and health of employees
– Observance of the four principles of transparency, responsibility and accountability, gratitude, and neatness
– Implementing and maintaining the legal requirements pertaining to environmental, safety and health aspects in order to achieve the above-mentioned principles, the company has been implemented all levels of the Integrated Management System (IMS) in accordance with the standards of quality management system standards ISO9001: 2015, environmental management system in accordance with ISO14001: 2015 standard, occupational safety and health management system in accordance with the ISO45001: 2018 standard and is constantly committed to continuous improvement and effectiveness of the system. Also, at the beginning of each year, the company sets the quality, environmental, safety and health goals and in line with this policy by reviewing, measuring and analyzing investigates the defined goals of quality, environmental, safety and health.
I support this system with full conviction and determination and I expect from each of the company’s colleagues, while properly understanding, to strive to meet and maintain the standard requirements of the Integrated Management System (IMS) and to strive for continuous improvement in their organizational position.
Seyed Kazem Etesami