Client: Arak Petro Chemical Co.
Location: Shazand, Arak, Iran
About the client: Shazand Petrochemical Company (ARPC) was founded in 1984 for the production of versatile petrochemical products near Arak city in the centre of Iran. Its area is approximately 523 hectares and it has private sector ownership.
Scope of Contract
- Disassembling of old equipment
- Excavation of the operating plant containing fundamental equipment
- Execution of foundations as well as concrete and steel structures (up to 70 meters height)
- Installation of equipment and new machinery on the structures
- Development of piping system
- Revamping of old piping system and the connection between equipment and the existing system
- Electrical operating and installation of panels and transformers
- Performing the control DCS, ESD and PLC systems
- Installation of all control valves and instruments
- Operating the necessary tests, calibration, and commissioning